Monday, October 24, 2011

Apologies For Absense.

Yes, it has been 3 months since I last blogged. Some of you may know, I am going through a very difficult phase in my life the past few months, and struggling badly. However, I have been blessed by the aid and assistance I am getting now, so I am thankful that I can still be here, typing this. A dear friend assured me people wish to know my story, so I will try to get this blog lively again and will post one or two articles per week, as a way to keep myself motivated and to share my life to those who care. To everyone who follows this blog, old or new, big thanks to you.

3 comments:

Mia said...

Hi, I'm a friend of Jha's, and I found your blog through her posts. I'm sorry that right now I cannot help with funds but I will signal-boost the fund-raising effort when I can. In the meantime, I just wanted to say that there are people who are thinking of you and wishing you all the strength and hope you to pull through this difficult situation. Love and solidarity.

Yuki Choe said...

Thank you Mia. I needed some kind words now, and appreciate what you say. Just wish there are more. It is depressing enough being me, so I am glad at least someone out there cares. Thank you so much.

James Smith said...

It’s truly a nice and helpful piece of information. I am glad that you simply shared this useful info with us. Please stay us informed like this. Thanks for sharing.
Counter Display Boxes